CLIMATE MASTER - TE
Built for Altantic Canadian homes that are built new or with existing ductwork. Best in industry energy savings for all home sizes.
Tranquility 30 Digital Series
Starting at $7,000
ClimateMaster Tranquility® Packaged Systems TE, TS, TZ provide comfort, sustainability, and efficiency at an affordable price for new and existing homes. Tranquility® Packaged Systems incorporate geothermal technology, like iGate® and variable speed indoor fans, to provide high efficiency and low operating cost for residential heating and cooling systems.
- iGate® communicating controls use the power of two-way communication to monitor, control and diagnose your system.
- Little or no CO2 emissions help to lower your carbon footprint which provides piece of mind.
- Indoor and outdoor applications are available to offer the exact heating and cooling installation solution for your home
Comfort, Sustainability, and Efficiency at an Affordable Price
Powered by the temperature of the Earth instead of fossil fuels.
Roughly 75% to 80% of heat supplied comes directly from the Earth and is clean, free and renewable. Little or no CO2 emissions help to lower your carbon footprint.
To reduce noise, the Tranquility® Digital Series was designed and tested in our own certified sound lab, an industry exclusive. This series uses a double compressor isolation system that eliminates vibration and an acoustically lined cabinet. Also, unlike traditional systems, geothermal heat pumps have no noisy outdoor fans to disturb you or your neighbors.
Safety and Cleanliness
Geothermal systems use no flames to heat your home, so dangerous carbon monoxide and gas leaks are eliminated. The Tranquility® Digital Series uses foil-faced insulation and a stainless steel drain pan for easy cleaning.
- iGate® communicating controls use the power of two-way communication to monitor, control and diagnose your system. The result is maximum efficiency, superb comfort and improved reliability.
- Automatically adjusts itself to provide consistent indoor air temperatures regardless of outdoor weather extremes.
- Insulated interior cabinet reduces system noise, plus no noisy outdoor fans are used.
- The MERV 11 filter removes up to nine times more dust, lasts three times longer and captures nearly 100% of pollen and spores.
Star Among Energy Stars
The Tranquility® Digital Packaged systems TE, TS, TZ has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR certified products in 2019 for exceeding stringent efficiency requirements.
Long System Life
The Tranquility® Digital Series is designed for a long service life, assuring you of savings for many years to come. Exclusive iGate® technology ensures worry-free operation. Each unit is backed by a 10-year limited warranty. Underground pipe provided by ClimateMaster carries a 50-year limited warranty.
The Tranquility® Digital Split Series delivers superior air filtration for improved indoor air quality when equipped with the optional MERV 11rated air filter. The optional EarthPure® Air Cleaner not only removes dust and pollen with high efficiency, it also removes odors that traditional filters are unable to remove.
- Extra high efficiency up to 29.6 EER produces significant energy savings.
- Consistent geothermal (below ground) temperature reduces system energy use.
- Variable Water Flow provides optimal, maximized efficiency by eliminating temperature swings which can save over $100 per year in an average 2000 square foot home.
- Optional hot water generator can lower home water heating costs.
Geothermal heat pumps are a reliable and proven technology that has been widely used for more than 50 years. Millions of geothermal heat pumps are in operation worldwide, keeping people comfortable in homes, schools, hospitals, military facilities and many other buildings
Tranquility® Water-to-Water System
The Tranquility Water-to-Water System (TBW and TCW) are you home heating solutions for a wide variety of hot water needs. Domestic hot water, in-floor radiant heating or even snow melt applications are possible.
- Need cooling? Not a problem. This innovative system can be configured for double duty, delivering chilled water for cooling applications
- The Tranquility Water-to-Water system makes it easy to serve multiple zones from a single unit. Capacities ranging from 3 to 10 tons are available
- An external fixed speed flow controller allows for piece of mind that your Water-to-Water system is running at peak performance
Contact Us for Pricing and Availability
Book your FREE in home assessment
Your free assessment includes a review of your electrical panel and service, a home layout and square footage review, discussion on which areas of your home are most frequented and some basic education on how Mini Split Ductless Heat Pumps can reduce your home heating costs.